Garlic Parmesan Chicken
This recipe from Simply Healthy Home has been tested by Pat Kidd and the Vascular Surgery team and approved by Marcy Pugliese, Harbin Clinic Registered Dietitian.
• 3 tbsp. olive oil*
• 6 cloves minced garlic
• 2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
• sea salt
• ¼-1/2 cups parmesan cheese
• 2 cups spinach
1. Saute garlic in olive oil for a minute or two
2. Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
3.Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
4. Add parmesan cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
5. Add spinach and cook until wilted
6. Serve by itself or over pasta or zoodles**
*Modification from original recipe
**What is a zoodle?