Harbin Healthy You is a comprehensive ten week nutrition education and weight management program.
This program has been designed by Harbin Clinic Dieticians to help you manage your weight in a healthy manner. By adding a new healthy habit weekly, you will create a new mindset and positive behavior patterns to help reach your weight management goals.
Harbin Healthy You participants will receive:
- Orientation session with Harbin Clinic Dietician
- Weekly video tutorial with valuable nutrition information
- Email communication addressing emotional and behavioral issues associated with weight management
- FREE 20 minute personal training session with a certified personal trainer
- Weigh-in reminders
- Useful tools for menu planning and portion control
Harbin Healthy You is open to all employees and spouses at no charge.
Employees completing the program will earn 75 points for the HarbinSTRONG-EST campaign.
Click here to complete the online registration form. The registration deadline is Friday, January 30.
Orientation Sessions for registered participants will be held on Tuesday, February 3rd and Wednesday, February 4th.
Questions? Contact Sarah King, Director of Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org.