Easy ways to get more exercise
(HealthDay News) — Struggling to fit in 30 minutes of daily exercise?
The American Heart Association recommends you:
- Go for a walk. Take the dog or child, or head to the mall and do laps while you window shop.
- Get together a group of friends for a team sport or exercise.
- Walk while you’re talking on the phone.
- Park further from the door at work or while running an errand.
- Skip the elevator in favor of the stairs.
- Throw an impromptu living room dance party.
- Follow up a healthy dinner with a short walk instead of dessert.
Kick off the New Year with a visit to Vitality Fitness. Remember as a Harbin Clinic employee your membership is FREE! Check out a new exercise class, schedule one of your free sessions with a personal trainer, or jump on a treadmill and watch HGTV!