‘Tis the season to stay well
(HealthDay News) — No one wants to be sick over the holidays. So, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers these 12 tips to help you stay healthier:
- Wash hands frequently.
- Bundle up in layers to stay warm.
- Keep stress in check and get plenty of sleep.
- Take it easy and slow on the road.
- Quit smoking.
- See your doctor for vaccinations and regular checkups.
- Make sure children are always supervised.
- Take care to prevent falls.
- Practice good food safety.
- Eat a nutritious diet and get plenty of regular exercise.