It isn’t too late to join the Weight Watchers At Work program. Meetings begin this Wednesday, February 6 and will be held every Wednesday at 12:15 p.m. at the Vitality Fitness Center.
What is Weight Watchers At Work program?
Weight Watchers is a weight management program that encourages healthy eating, increased physical activity, and healthy weight management behaviors. To make participation easier for employees, one-hour weekly meetings will be held at Harbin Clinic, and each meeting is facilitated by a Weight Watchers trained leader. The program includes:
- Practical strategies to help you reach your goals
- Step-by-step guidance and materials
- Led by trained individuals who have lost weight with Weight Watchers – and have kept it off
- Confidential, discreet weigh-ins that help you monitor your progress
- Interactive eTools that help you stay on track between meetings
- Direct access to exclusive Weight Watchers information, cookbooks and tools.
12 weeks of Weight Watchers for only $106!
The cost for the 12 week program is $156. Payment can be made in full or employees can provide three checks in the amount of $52 each to be deposited on Feb. 1, March 1 and April 1. Harbin employees can earn a $50 refund by actively participating and attending a minimum of 9 out of 12 weekly meetings. Refunds will be awarded after the conclusion of the program.
Family members are welcome to participate.
If you are interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a registration form via interoffice mail today!